Microsoft’s ASP.NET is hugely popular among companies that want to develop large-scale websites and enterprise-level apps. Mid sized firms also like ASP.NET website development because of the security features it provides. A web developer who possesses a thorough knowledge of this technology can create an effective, scalable and secure website. So, if you are planning to build an important website, it makes sense to use this Microsoft technology.
However, there is one problem with choosing ASP.NET for web development: the cost of development can be very high. Thankfully, there are quite a few offshore website development companies that provide the ASP.NET development services at substantially lower rates. However, finding the right partner for outsourcing is not too easy. By entrusting your project to a reputed company that possesses Microsoft Gold Partner certification, you can minimize the risk of outsourcing.
Microsoft Certification of any kind is given to reputed companies that are able to fulfill a number of stringent conditions. This certification is given only to those companies that have been in business for at least five years. Also, the company needs to pass a number of tests and prove its ability in different Microsoft technologies to get the certification. When you choose a Microsoft Gold Partner for your ASP.NET website development project, you reap a number of benefits:
1. Trust: No Fear of Choosing the Wrong Company It is not easy to get the Microsoft Gold Partner certification. Not only does a company has to have at least 5 years of development experience, but it also needs to pass a number of tests for certifications in different Microsoft technologies. When you choose a company that has been certified by Microsoft, you can assume that the ASP.NET developers working for that company know their stuff. You can trust the abilities of such a company.
2. Experience: The Company Has Been Around for a While Any company that takes the pain to get certifications from Microsoft is serious about ASP.NET website development. It is clear that they’ve been in the business for long enough to convince Microsoft of their abilities. The developers working at such a company are bound to have years of experience, and they’d naturally possess the expertise required to create websites using ASP.NET and other relevant technologies.
3. Certified Experts: Developers Know Their Stuff The web developers working for certified Microsoft partners have quick access to a plethora of learning tools. Not only do they possess the knowledge and experience to develop powerful websites using ASP.NET, but they are also the first ones to know about updates in the technology. When such people are working on your website, you can sit back and relax.
4. Cutting-Edge Tools: Certified Partners Get Exclusive Tools One of the major benefits of being a Microsoft Gold Partner is access to the latest Microsoft tools and technologies. Companies that have achieved a higher level certification also get discounts on the technology. If you choose such a web development company for your project, you can get a quality website at relatively lower rates.
5. Speed: Complete 24/7 Support from Microsoft Companies that possess Microsoft certifications have distinct advantages over companies that do not have such certification. Most notably, they have 24/7 access to Microsoft Support Center. This enables its developers to get quick solutions to any software problems and provide faster and better services to customers.
Are you looking for powerful and affordable asp.net hosting solution? You can find all the benefits above only at HosForLIFE.eu.